Wednesday 28 October 2009

Collection pictures - Part 1

Here are the promised pictures of my collection.

Photobucket
I bought most of these manga volumes on Ebay for only 24 EUR ^_^ This is stuff like +Anima, King of Hell, Banya, Comic Party, HunterXHunter, Dream Saga, Sailor Moon, Maison Ikkoku, Detective Conan and WJuliet.

Photobucket
Manga cupboard (goes 2 rows back). Things like Inu Yasha, Captain Tsubasa, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Mew Mew and Slayers.

Photobucket
Cupboard 2 (goes 2 rows back). Complete or almost completed series (Marmalade Boy, Land of the Blindfolded, D.N.Angel, Imadoki...)

Photobucket
Figures and part 1 of video games (PSP, PS2 and x360 games).

Photobucket
Part 2 of video games (DS, GBA and GameCube) - sorry for the bad quality.

Photobucket
Part 1 of my main shelf (Shonen-Ai stuff by Hinako Takanaga, Demon Diary, School Rumble, Prince of Tennis...)


Part 2 will follow later, I have to recharge my camera´s batterys^^

No comments: