Sunday 1 November 2009

The Formula One Season is over

My first blog entry about the Formula One. I know, this is not anime-related. But sports are my second-biggest interest (after anime/manga, of course), so I wanna write down my thoughts about some of this stuff.

So the season 2009 has finally come to an end. I think the right guy is World Champion. Button´s victory was well-deserved, unless Hamilton´s in the last year (I dislike McLaren so much since 2007, cant express it with words xD *Alonso fangirl*
). Congrats to the whole Brawn team. And to my compatriot Sebastian Vettel, too. I´m very excited about the next season, especially about who will drive for which team ^_^

Due to my limited knowledge of english, I don´t know what else to write^^ So I´ll show you some F1 vids I found on Youtube.

I know Youtube, the vids will be deleted in a few days...But anyway, here they are:



















No comments: