Sunday 30 August 2009

Favourite Anime

Here are my faves ^_^

ANIME


Sekirei is my number one favourite. I loved everything about the series: art, story, characters. Maybe I like it so much because of the similarities to Pokemon^^(I´m a huge fan of the Pokemon games, but I hate the childish series).






Gunslinger Girl is awesome. Little girls, used as cyborg assasins...I really loved the story and art of the first season. The second season doesn´t seam so good, but I´ll give it a try.







Axis Powers Hetalia isn´t just funny, you could also learn something about History. I´m very interested in this stuff, so I just love Hetalia^^









Inukami! is the funniest anime I watched until now^^ There´s no other show with perverted magicians and that much elephants^^







Inu Yasha is one of my favourite manga (I´ve read all the volumes), so I have to watch the anime, too. What should I say, it´s just as stunning as the manga.





Ranma 1/2 is a classic. I watched a few episodes on the TV a few years ago and got addicted to it. Now I´ll watch the whole series, including the episodes that didn´t air in Germany. My favourite Gender Bender comedy ever.






Sakura Wars (or Sakura Taisen) is another very good series. I watched all the OVAs, Movies and series, and loved all of them. I normally don´t like Mecha animes, but the story and characters of ST are just great. Maria Tachibana is my fave character.


Spice and Wolf is just awesome! It´s a very special anime, with lots of dialogues and informations on trading and living in an medieval world. I loved the romance between Lawrence and Horo^^ The second season is even better.


Slayers is one of my all-time faves^^ I read the manga a while ago, and discovered the series recently. I watched all the movies and OVAs, have yet to watch the series. But I´ll do this soon^^ My favourite chara is Naga the Serpent (the episode with the ten Naga clones was amazing xD)



I love the Tales of games, so I had to watch the related anime series, too. I never played TotA, so I was excited about the story. And after watching this, I want to play the game even more ^^ I just loved the art style and the characters, especially Tear and Jade.






I normally don´t like these Blood and Gore animes, but Tokko was in my opinion really good. The end of the last episode was kinda unsatisfying. There should have been a second season...





These are my faves for now. But I like lots of another series like Azumanga Daioh, Haruhi Suzumiya and many more. I´ll edit this posting.

No comments: