Sunday 30 August 2009

Matsu´s here ^_^

So, this is my first blog post ever. I´m excited xD

First off, I´ll write something about me. Well, I´m an otaku for around 2 years now. I enjoy all kinds of anime/manga, as long as I like the story or the jokes^^ My favourite genres are romance, comedy, ecchi, slice-of-life, school and many more.

I also love video games, especially RPGs. My favourite games are Eternal Sonata and the Luminous Arc games. I´m a Final Fantasy fan, too. I´ll post my games collection later.

If you wanna know something, feel free to ask me xD

I´m active on many other sites. You can send me friend requests or talk to me on:
MyAnimeList: Chinkyu
Backloggery: Matsu02
Youtube: ChinkyuKoudai
Xbox Live: La Coruna11
IGN: la_coruna
LibraryThing: la_coruna (books), Chinkyu (manga)
Last.fm: Chinkyu
NewTypeZone: Chinkyu Koudai

By the way: My username on this site comes from Matsu from Sekirei. And Chinkyu Koudai is a character from Ikkitousen.

Hope someone reads this random ranting^^ Bye for now!

1 comment:

soaring_wings said...

you have a MAL and backloggery account? me too. =D I'll add you on both sites, k?

Luminous Arc is <3