Monday 31 August 2009

Favourite Manga

These are my Manga faves:



The Train Man manga is great! I also read the novel and loved it, too. I couldn´t believe that it was a true story, it´s just too good to be true ^_^


Trusty Bell is the japanese name of the game Eternal Sonata. I loved this game, so I had to read the manga. I didn´t really like the art, but the story and characters are great.

As I said before in the Anime section: I love the Slayers franchise. I stumbled upon it by chance and immediately fell in love with it



Not much to say here: I love Sakura Taisen ^_^
Wanna play the games too, but I don´t understand japanese language.




Maison Ikkoku is another great work of Rumiko Takahashi, my favourite mangaka. Her art is stunning, I love all her series I´ve read so far. MI is my favourite slice-of-life manga. (By the way: I also love the Ranma1/2 and Inuyasha manga, but I´m too lazy to add the pics again^^)


Maniattemasu isn´t really famous, but I loved the romance story. I like the art style, too. Have to read the mangakas other works.






Sekirei, again^^ Please read the anime section about it ^_^







Kyo Kara Maoh is great. I love the novels and the manga. When I first read the description - a guy is flushed through the toilet and becomes Demon King - I know that I must read this^^



I didn´t think that I´ll ever read Elfen Lied, since I don´t like this bloody stuff^^ But I saw a few pics and had to give it a try. For some reason, I really like it. Although I can´t explain why^^



Chobits was one of the first manga I´ve ever read. I love Clamp´s artwork. I have to read some of their other stuff.




Same as anime, I´ll edit this posting later.

1 comment:

soaring_wings said...

I also like Maison Ikkoku :)