Tuesday 1 September 2009

I need more money...

Why didn´t I win on the lottery? xD

As you can see: My manga collection is quite big, and I´ve spent lots of money on it. But I don´t wanna stop buying new volumes (I´m an nerd, anyway^^). And this fall/winter season, lots of interesting games will be released. So far I wanna buy these (some of them are already older):

Tales of Vesperia
Battle Fantasia
BlazBlue
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Soul Calibur PSP

(Quite much fighting games...although I´m a RPG player xD)

And there are more to come, like the Tales games for the PSP, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver *sigh* How does Konata always have enough money for her games and manga? ^_^

That leads me to my next subject: Lucky Star. I´m really obsessed with it at the time. I really enjoyed Azumanga Daioh, but I like Lucky Star even more. I love the references to other animes and games^^ And the characters and the art and...everything^^ Maybe I´ll write my first MAL review about it. And I have to buy the manga volumes from Amazon or Ebay.

1 comment:

soaring_wings said...

I know how you feel. I don't buy as much manga anymore because I'm struggling to keep up with all the game releases T___T