Tuesday 1 September 2009

Pokemon ranting

Long time no blog entry, huh? ^_^ It´s me again xD

I wanna write something about Pokemon. I loved the first season of the anime 10 years ago, when I was a child. I can´t believe that 10 years already passed^^ On my tenth birthday I got the Pokemon 2000 movie DVD and watched it 10 times - at least ^_^ I love Lugia, he´s awesome :D



But now I just watch the series sometimes for fun. I always laugh about stupid Ash xD

The games are much better. I started gaming with the Gold Edition. By now, I played every regular Pokemon edition, but I sold most of them. I´m really looking forward to HeartGold and SoulSilver. They have to be good.

I´m currently playing the Platinum edition. I´m still not really far in the game^^ Just won the Eterna City badge and beat Team Galactic.

My team:
Keita/Monferno Lv. 26 (male)
Pantalai/Buizel Lv.17 (male)
Tayune/Luxio Lv. 22 (female)

I have to get a Lucario, my fave of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum generation.

Talking about the game makes me want to play it, so I´ll go xD

Sayonara! ^_^

2 comments:

soaring_wings said...

I like the chimchar evolution family as well. :D

As for the pokemon anime, I was devastated when Misty/Katsumi left. I still hold a little grudge against the anime for kicking her out yet letting Brock return. :(

Matsu-tan said...

Yes, I watched the anime until she left. The episodes until then were good, but then the series got worser. I didn´t like the Advance and Diamond/Pearl seasons.