Saturday 12 September 2009

Summer´s over...

The summer is over, and also my free time^^ I watched so many animes during the last 6 weeks, I can´t count them anymore xD But now I´m going back to school. I´m starting a job training and I won´t have much time for my hobbies anymore, sadly. Nevertheless I will spent every free minute watching anime, reading manga and playing games. (That´s why I like Konata so much: She´s just like me ^_^)

Back to gaming: I finished my first X-Blades walkthrough. I played on normal difficulty and found it really easy. But now I´ve started a second run on Pro. That was really hard, I died in the third level -.- I don´t think I´ll finish this soon, I´ll play Phantasy Star Universe first. (I have to update my X360 gamertag. I never put my Xbox on the internet^^

What else to say...Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are released today in Japan. I´ll purchase them as soon as I can^^ Have to save money...


Can´t wait anymore T____T

My current anime-related goal is finishing Inu Yasha. I´m at episode 29 now and still nothing really happened -.- I´m waiting for the new season that should start airing this fall.

So much rants^^ And I think I´ve made a lot of mistakes^^

Sayonara!

1 comment:

soaring_wings said...

I haven't seen that trailer yet. Thanks for sharing! :D